Tuesday 19 August 2014

Sharing is Writing Short Stories : Rachel and Rakela Write :)

Hello fellow geeksters,

Rachel here. How are you ? So, today I am writing a blog post about other future blog posts. As some of you may know, I really love writing  and  so what  is a better way to spice up this small corner of the blog with some short stories? Come on, Let's face it : This thing is almost empty. So that's why, every now and then I will  post some short stories with only a small plot in mind :  A name and occupation. I think Rakela will also be writing a few of her stories down here.


To be honest, i'm not a really good writer. Or storyteller . I just have some good ideas but I will still give this a shot. Before I finish i'd like to say that you are welcome to post any ideas consisting of name and occupation below or just email us at :

geekfever.info@gmail.com

Last thing, because I almost forgot, we reached 20 followers on bloglovin!! Thank you for those who followed us and for those who haven't, please follow us and thanks anyway :)

Geeky Love,
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Nomination Award'. Please check my blog to find out more :)

    www.justsophie21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel, I have nominated you for a Liebster award ^_^. Hope you enjoy the questions I have given you! :D

    www.laurabarlow.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I laughed out loud, because I came on here to tell you that I nominated you for the Liebster award but I see that I was beat to it! lol.
    Besides my nomination, I also wanted to say that I'm excited to find your blog as a fellow writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) This is Rakela speaking, or in this case writing :) We thank you SO much for the 3 nominations :)) We can't tell you how much we appreciate it ... Well we can because, naturally, we're going to write a post about it really soon. Thanks again for the consideration of our blog :))))) xx

      Delete